After … what, six months now? … smack dab in the midst of the holiday crazies, I’m going to give this another shot.
So, how have YOU been? At the risk of boring the bloody crap out of both my readers (ha) I will give you a quick bulletpoint list of where I’ve been for the past six months. Because I know you’re dying to know. In no particular order:
1) Contract work for various and sundry clients. It was awesome and I’m super grateful for it.
2) Summer reunion playdate with my beloved family in the hottest possible place in the planet to visit in late July. Awesome. Grateful.
3) Visited the best zoo in the world with my boy. Multiple times. If you haven’t already, visit the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska. Seriously. So worth it.
5) Hosted my brother and nieces in what will heretofore be forever known as Ghostbusters VI: Electric Boogaloo Weekend. I would do this again, often, and in public.
6) And then there was Halloween. The pic says it all.
I’m blantantly, purposefully glossing over so much for now, but the point of this post isn’t to recap every detail and commemorate my absence. As awesome as that might be. Not the point. The point, dear reader, is for me to get back up on this horse and start again.
Thanks for bearing with me. There will be more.
You’ve been warned.